– Odd and intense audience misbehavior to be had on tonightâ€™s Real Time with Bill Maher. It reminded me slightly of a personal experience that occurred last Saturday night. No one cares what you have to yell.
– Simultaneous UFO (History Channel Jr.) and Chupacabra (Natty Geeâ€¦.the Is It Real? program) docs on LATE. The â€œlastâ€ button got a nice workout! These channels certainly know how to synchronize their commercials.
– Donâ€™t steal this idea, but Iâ€™ve always wanted to write a magazine piece about PG-13 horror films. Much to choose from tonight, including the hilarious Stay Alive.
– VH1 Classicâ€™s 40 Greatest Metal SongsÂ Of All Time is tough to watch. A perfect storm of base pop-cultural jokes, especially regarding the long infertile realm of 80â€™s Hair Metal.
– Nuns on the Run my friends, Nuns on the Run!!!Â
– Pet Sematary on HBO+, remembered only for the cringe-inducing Achilles tendon slice scene and a too-late-to-be-that-catchy Ramones song. You know, the movie is not THAT bad.