The hat tricks are in! Vote for your favorite:
1. Supporters of Clever Art for Stupid People that found I (Heart) Huckabees worth its weight in hot air needed their very own Big Fish .
2. The female love interest is physically vague and borderline unattractive. Not that female leads should be Knock Down Drag Out beautiful, but this was an obvious plot device utilized to score points among Supporters of Clever Art for Stupid People.
3. The hottest soundtrack of today’s most inoffensive, NPR-tailored indie rock.
4. A leading man with all of the requisite quirks.
5. Creatively safe in all aspects.
6. The guts and nerves have left the premises.