According to New Zealand’s Sunday Star-Times, Richards fell out of a coconut tree and suffered a serious headache, but he still had the energy to jump on a Jet Ski — and get into another accident.
Here is a picture below of part of the Wakaya Club. Rockers of known disrepute have fallen in worse places than the Wakaya Club’s coconut trees. Remember when The Who’s Pete Townshend fell into the gutter in London’s Soho district, after carousing with the punks?
Five nights for two at the Wakaya Club will put you back about $10K (excluding airfare to Fiji Islands), but look what you get:
– 5 nights accommodation at Wakaya Club
– Guaranteed early check-in (7 am) and late check-out (4 pm)
– All meals and all beverages
– All sporting facilities and equipment except deep sea fishing, massage and air charters
– Transfers and baggage handling on Wakaya
– Fiji’s Value Added Tax
– Flight bag and baggage tags