Things that happened in the last week:
- My sister had a birthday. Happy birthday, Jenn!;
- She called from Brazil, where she is visiting her husband’s family;
- SXSW rolled through Austin, bringing many out-of-town friends;
- I ate bbq twice with some of these out-of-town friends, including the ultra-cool Maud Newton and the mysterious man known only as Mr. Maud;
- My parents visited and we played Cities and Knights of Catan not once, but twice;
- My in-laws visited and gave/sold us a brand-new Prius;
- We spent time with in-town friends who we don’t see nearly as often as we should;
- We watched Borat;
- I worked on the book.
I think that’s it. All of these deserve more words, but my words are all committed to other projects at the moment.