Warning: The following post is mostly content-free and full of boring minutiae! Buy a case and share with your friends!
I shaved off my moustache this morning, and now I have a clean-shaven upper lip for the first time in 13-14 years. I first grew a moustache two years earlier to that, and the last time I was ‘stasheless lasted one week. It was odd to see my face in the mirror, all moony and sometimes reflecting back at me what appeared to be a bad photocopy of my teenage face. I’m thinking muttonchops are next.
In other news, my eMusic downloads of the month are:
- Andrew Bird – Armchair Apocrypha (+ eMusic bonus track)
- Danielson – Brother Is To Son
- The For Carnation – s/t
- Isaac Hayes – To Be Continued
- Opeth – Blackwater Park
- Panda Bear – Person Pitch
- Red House Painters – Down Colorful Hill
- Sonny Rollins – Freedom Suite
- Marnie Stern – In Advance of the Broken Arm
- Tortoise – TNT
- David S. Ware – The Freedom Suite
- Young People – Five Sunsets in Four Days